I’m sure evryone has some weird things about themselves, I’m no different. I am quite weird on a good day! So the 10 weird things are:
1. I brush my teeth 4 times a day. Don’t really know why, habit I suppose.
2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the smell of petrol fumes. (most chemicals actually, but petrol is my favourite.)
3. I can translate most songs into Afrikaans! Lol! That is a bit dilly!
4. I get my second wind about 11:30 at night, but then everyone’s already asleep, so I’m alone in my enthusiasm.
5. I have an irrational fear of butterflies. I’m convinced they’re after me!
6. I have absolutely, and I mean ABSOLUTELY no sense of direction. Most women say they do, but I get lost in a shopping centre. One I’ve been to many times before. (embarrassing really)
7. I can’t sit on a chair for long periods, I have to pull my legs up to my chest. That gets really awkward when it’s not ok to do so.
8. I don’t get along with receptionists. I always seem to piss them off. Maybe I’m short with them, will have to check that out.
9. When I chew bubblegum, I want to wrap it around my index finger. Not sure why.
10. I’m afraid of strange old men. I mean, really old men. Hahahahaha! I really don’t know why, but I try and stay away from them best I can. If it’s unavoidable, I make the conversation quick and get out!
So there you have it. I am not too weird, just a bit!
“We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love—true love.”
― Robert Fulgham.