I got this from Kirsty from The weaver’s nest. Will give it a bash!
Who was your first prom date? I went to our Martic Farewell with my best friend, she didn’t get asked by anyone, but 4 guys asked me to go, and after I declined all of them and ended up going with her to the dance, we were labelled “lesbians”. It was the best night ever! We had so much fun! We really enjoyed being “lesbians” (not that we were obviously), who needs stupid guys when you’ve got your best friend!!
2. Do you still talk to your first love? Hell no! He turned out to be a serious flake!
3. What was your first alcoholic drink? Red wine, my Grandfather always had red wine with a meal, and I was with him when I tried it, I was probably 5 or 6 years old at the time.
4. What was your first job? A warden (waitress actually) at the musical “We’ll meet again” at the Sound Stage in Midrand. We partied with the actors and staff almost every night! That was the best part of the job, I’m not a firm fan of people giving me orders.
5. What was your first car? A brand new charcoal black Ford Escourt, Pete surprised me with it as a first wedding anniversary gift.
6. Who was the first person to text you today? My phone’s kinda on the blink, it accidentally got kicked by my youngest, so who knows really!
7. Who was the first person you thought of this morning? My boys, I needed to do some art with them and I’m not actually good at it, but it turned out great. We were learning all about perspective and their drawings look awesome, even if I say so me’self!
8. Who was your first grade teacher? Shitskie! I cannot remember! I was not a big fan of school!
9. Where did you go on your first flight in a plane? To the Cape, it was our grade 7 Cape trip, I had a Carramello bear chocolate on the way back, given to me by a red haired, speckled faced boy who really schmaaked me. I took the chocolate but didn’t speak to him again. Street cred you know! I was such a bitch then!
10. Who was your first best friend and do you still talk? Bridget, no we don’t talk any more, she died from “Brittle bone” diease.
11. Where was your first sleepover? Was probably at my cousin’s house, I think, can’t remember that far back!
12. Who was the first person you talked to today? My husband, when I booted him out of bed to make tea.
13. Whose wedding were you in for the first time? My sister’s wedding.
14. What was the first thing you did this morning? I drank tea with Pete. Actually no, I kicked him out of bed before that!!
15. What was the first concert you went to? Camel pyramid of light! And if that doesn’t count, I went to see Duran Duran, who, by the way, SUCKED big time!!
16. First tattoo? I have no permanent tattoos. I like the stick on ones and the Henna tattoos in Durbs. Elize and I win our tats at Menlyn’s gaming arcade, that’s when we have our Thursday’s when she’s not doing contracts for some people! But seriously, we do, I always get into serious trouble with my boys when they discover those stick on’s, because they know where we’ve been without them! It is actually all their fault that we go there, we just enjoyed the basket ball so much the first time we went, that we keep going back!
17. First piercing? I got my ears pierced when I was about 13. I also have my navel pierced.
18. First foreign country you went to? New Zealand.
19. First movie you remember seeing? Dunno hey, I do know it was at the drive-in though. But I THINK it might have been “Never Ending Story.”
20. What state did you first live in? I was born in Gauteng-aleng baby.
21. Who was your first room mate? My sister Elize. We had a blast then! Naughty naughty little buggers!!!!
22. When was your first detention? The first one? Oi. I had so many and I honestly cannot remember which grade, possibly grade 8, most probably grade 8. My sister will know actually, I was forever in trouble!!!
23. If you had one wish what would it be? Not gonna tell, my family knows exactly what that wish is.
24. What is one thing you would learn, given the chance? I’d love to learn to dance like they do on “So you think you can dance“, failing that, I won’t mind yodeling!
25. Who will be the next person to post this? Dunno, whoever wants ta!!